Ensure Your Business Is Ready When A Storm Hits!
According to research, as many as 50% of businesses do not recover after experiencing a disaster. To ensure your business is not part of that statistic, we at SERVPRO can work with you to establish an emergency plan of action, free of charge.
The Emergency READY Profile (ERP) is a comprehensive assessment of your facility that also establishes a direct line of contact between the decision-maker of your business and SERVPRO. When disaster strikes, the ERP can streamline the restoration process to ensure your business experiences minimal interruption.
- A no cost assessment of your facility.
This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. But it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and close by.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are "Ready for whatever happens."