About SERVPRO of Elk Grove / E. Schaumburg / Itasca / Roselle / Palatine / Rolling Meadows
Elliott K. Etheredge
Owners of SERVPRO of Elk Grove / E. Schaumburg / Itasca / Roselle / Palatine / Rolling Meadows
Why Choose Us?
SERVPRO has been a trusted name in emergency cleanup and restoration services since 1967. As a local franchise independently owned by Elliott Etheredge, we at SERVPRO of Elk Grove / E. Schaumburg / Itasca / Roselle / Palatine / Rolling Meadows have served over 3,000 customers in the past twenty years. Our technicians are extensively and continuously trained and we utilize the latest industrial-grade equipment and tools to ensure proper remediation and restoration. We are certified by the IICRC, which ensures we use standardized mitigation and restoration techniques to properly treat your water and fire damage emergencies.
What We Do
In the unfortunate event of an emergency, no job is too large or too small for our team. We can remediate mold and mildew, restore and clean after fire, smoke, or water damage, and help to best manage your property damage needs. We understand these emergencies don't just impact your property, but disrupt your life as well, which is why we cover the full extent of the damage - from remediation to restoration to reconstruction. We also work with your insurance to help file your claims, further relieving you of this burden.
In addition to water and fire, we also specialize in other unique cleanup situations, such as biohazards, air duct and HVAC systems, sewage backups, carpet and upholstery, etc.
Whether you need immediate services or would like a free estimate, we are ready and available! Large or small, we see the project through to the very end to make it "Like it never even happened."
We understand the anxiety and disruption that comes from property damage, which is why we have built a 24/7 response team of highly trained, IICRC-certified professionals to help you. With many years of combined experience, our trusted team has managed almost every imaginable situation - both large and small. We emphasize the values of professionalism, compassion, and dependability to best address your needs and concerns and to ensure your comfort and confidence in our company.
As your neighbors, we strive to serve you in the best way possible. These are just a few quotes from satisfied clients we have serviced in the past:
- "I really appreciated SERVPRO's commitment to quickly taking care of the problem."
- "...we couldn’t have asked for a better team to take care of us."
- They’ve always responded with efficiency and utmost professionalism, and I know I can rely on them to take care of any job no matter how large or small."
SERVPRO is ready and available 24/7/365 to respond to your emergency. Call us today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau - BBB Accredited
- Elk Grove Chamber of Commerce
- GOA Regional Business Association
- GONE 3 - Greater O'Hare Networking Executives
- Illinois Chapter of the Community Associations Institute (CAI-IL)
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- Palatine Chamber of Commerce
- BBB Complaint Free Award
- BBB Complaint Free Award
- Director's Platinum
- Director's Silver
- Best of Elk Grove Village Award - Fire & Water Damage Restoration